The HBA needs you! To sign up please click here!
Our school parents’ association is called The HBA or The Henry Beaufort Association and has been in place raising additional funds for the school for many years. We operate as a charity, separate from the school, but our sole purpose is to support the school by raising funds.
The school is always keen to provide opportunities beyond the core curriculum and to make the school environment pleasant and inviting. Over the years the HBA has helped to make this possible by provided funds for things such as school logo sports kit, outdoor seating and last year we made a significant donation towards the furnishing of the new media suite.
Our fundraising goals set in November 2017 were:
Target 1- £3,000 for a defibrillator to be located on the school grounds in case of emergencies.
Target 2- £10,000 for an outdoor canopy to keep the students dry in winter and covered by shade in the summer.
This school year we have made just over a £1000 which includes Giftaid dontations and easyfundraising income. We have made a donation to the Y11s Leavers Ball, STEM club for materials for a school project and initiated the Grow a £1 project in Y8.
We raise money in a number of ways:
1. By far the most effective over the years has been Gift Aided donations. Parents can make a single donation or set up a regular standing order for their chosen amount. If you are a UK taxpayer, the school can recover basic rate tax on your donation if you complete the Gift Aid form and if you are a higher rate tax payer you can recover the higher rate element as you are donating to a charity. Please use the Gift Aid donation form attached to set this up.
2. Register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be collecting free donations for The Henry Beaufort Association.
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's – it doesn't cost you a penny extra!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3... (video link here- //www.easyfundraising.org.uk/raise-more/videos/)
- Head to //www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/henrybeaufortassociation/ and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising.org first to find the site you want and start shopping. Or download the ‘donation reminder’ that sits in your web browser whilst you shop direct.
- After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and The Henry Beaufort Parents Association - Winchester will be really grateful for your donations.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.clicking here if you can help.
4. Company fund matching. Some companies offer a matching scheme, whereby they will match the funds we raise. Please let us know if your company offers this.
Please find the Giftaid form below.. These should be returned to Mr Applin at The Henry Beaufort School, Priors Dean Road, Winchester, Hampshire. SO22 6JJ who will pass them to the HBA Treasurer.
Thank you for your ongoing support, The Henry Beaufort Association